This company has been screwing us for 60 days and we have 34 months to go before they are through screwing us but I hope by writing this review to save someone else the same problem.

The alarm they monitor doesn't work. They won't fix it. They won't respond to phone calls. They argue with us every time we call. They seem to specialize in trying to do what they can to mess with their customers.

They can't keep our secret access code straight. They refuse to acknowledge the written notice we sent them canceling our contract. They will no doubt try to collect money from us after they are justified in doing so. I can guarantee them it won't work. We'll honor our end of the contract even if they won't honor theirs. But that will be that.

If you are looking for home security you are better off with nothing. Because you MIGHT get screwed by the crooks in your neighborhood but if you do business with SHS you WILL get screwed.

Had an Experience with Safe Home Security?

Comments

Sentry Safe - Should be called Sentry Unsafe Sentry Safe "Cheap blow molded construction fall apart at the hinge. Hinge is deigned so that a molded peg on each side of the lid snap fits into two holes molded into..." Read more LOREX - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! dont walk, RUN from this company! Lorex "I placed an order on 11/27 (#L511047), when I received the order, the cameras wouldn't work at my door through the double pane windows, picking up only the reflection from..." Read more Fjc Security - Security Guard Review Fjc Security "4-12 shift is a joke don't wear uniforms, be sleeping, listening to music with head phones on, watching movies. No supervision and they retaliated in write ups. Pictures don't lie..." Read more Vivint - Unfairly billed Vivint "After four years with Vivant, tried to switch my service and was told my 3 year contract had been auto renewed and i was billed $1275 for canceling my service...." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more