Equipment Quality

Their business practices should be reviewed by every State's Attorney General in which they do business.They send out threatening letters but will not respond back when you call them.

I have contacted them several times via snail mail and phone and always told someone would call me back........NEVER have they contacted me except to just send me another bill. I do not even have a contract with this company. You get no response from them.

I see they are an authorized dealer for GE...GE should drop them.

Avoid them at all costs and report them to your State's Attorney General.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "stop sending me bills. i do not have a service with you" as the author lost $1200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Safe Home Security. The most disappointing about other product from Safe Home Security was no response to letters or phone calls Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safe Home Security.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Security category for more informed decision or compare Safe Home Security to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Safe Home Security?

Comments