I have not had a fully operational system for six months, even though Safe Home continues to take money out of my bank account.Agreeing to let Safe Home automatically withdraw payments from my checking account and signing a long-term contract were big mistakes.

There is no incentive for them to provide good service. In October 2012, my alarm kept going off by mistake. Safe Home sent a technician who removed the sensors from the front and back doors and promised to return several weeks later to reinstall as well as install siren on the top floors. At this point, April 2013, I have called at least 12 times asking for a technician to finish the repair.

Each time they promise to call back or they set an appointment, and no one shows up.I am so upset about this.

Had an Experience with Safe Home Security?

Comments

Cromwell, Connecticut, United States #635790

Called 12 times? Were you calling the correct number for service?

Please call 800-833-3211 and ask for a manager.

West Hollywood, California, United States #631824

This company offers no real service. They only want to take money from there customers. This company is HORRIBLE!

Advanced Security Integrated - Replace and Upgrade 4 Security Cameras Advanced Security Integrated "contacted this company to upgrade and replace 4 security cameras at my home at a cost of $929.33. 1. The night vision on two of the four cameras did not..." Read more Don't Use ADT ADT "I have been a loyal ADT customer for over 20 years. On December 13, 2016, my alarm went off early in the morning. It was a false alarm. I called..." Read more Fjc Security - Security Guard Review Fjc Security "4-12 shift is a joke don't wear uniforms, be sleeping, listening to music with head phones on, watching movies. No supervision and they retaliated in write ups. Pictures don't lie..." Read more Night Owl - Worst Customer Service Night Owl "My home experienced a power outage due to a faulty electrical main line. After which, a few of the camera refused to power on properly. Contacted night owl about the..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more