1.3
Equipment Quality

This is the worst company that I have ever had to deal with. We have had nothing but problems with our system.

Its like pulling teeth to get them to come out and they never fix the problem. I have been without a working security system for over a month now. I had an appointment to have a tech come out but he canceled and never reported it. I called the company to rescheduled after not hearing from them and was told oh we can have someone out there in over two weeks.

Meanwhile my business is not protected and when I asked them what would happen if my business was robbed since they weren't doing their job and all I got was silence. Customer service is rude and often hang up on you or transferred to a voicemail box for an employee that no longer works there. I'm told that turn over there is constant so what does that say about this company.

I tried to cancel my contract, which I had just renewed with the promise of a new system and was told that I'm not allowed to despite the fact that they have already violated the contract by not coming out and fixing my system. I'm so done with this company and advise anyone who really wants to protect their business or home to find a different company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safe Home Security Technical Support.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, equipment sucks and unreliable techs.

Preferred solution: I want my contract canceled so I can find a real security company that won't leave my business unprotected and give me nothing but a run around. .

I didn't like: Customer service, Products.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 16.

Comments