Absolutely horrible! My smoke alarm was going off due to heavy smoke in kitchen stove, no dispatch was ever called in.

I called safe home and they responded with the following, sorry but we no longer monitored our service due to I never called in on a monthly basis to update the alarm service. I was like what are you talking about? I pay for the service and you are suppose to monitor. I refused to pay for the service I never received and now they have me in collections, this service is horrific.

The supervisor (Jeremy) is so god dam ignorant and of course he is the higher up and have to deal with ***. From day one the product was horrible!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of safe home security security system from Safe Home Security. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safe Home Security to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safe Home Security for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments