Equipment Quality

This company is so very wrong. In 2015 signed my 89 year old mother and her 90 year old husband to a 5 year contract.

My stepfather died in 2016 and my mother moved in with me. We tried for months to find out about cancelling. They called her and told her that she owed over 2,000.00 because she had to buy out her contract. They were never explained that there was this policy in their contract and they were never asked if they wanted a 3 or 5 year contract.

They would never have signed a contract knowing that if someone was left they would have to pay the balance of the contract. My step-father was in hospice. He died exactly a year after. Just found out that they did offer a move you service and since they have put my mother's account into collections they will not give her this option.

They are so mean and nasty when you have to deal with anyone there. The only thing that matters is $$$$$$$$ at any cost. I want to sue them big time.

My mother has a heart condition and this whole matter is really taking a toll on her. They are crooks in every form of the word.

Review about: Safe Home Security Security System Plan.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Monetary Loss: $2018.

Preferred solution: Move her service so she doesn't have to pay the cancellation fee above.

I didn't like: How they are liars and cheats, And prey on the elderly.

Comments