Equipment Quality

Dishonest, deceptive, predatory, abusive practices.Is this the kind of company you want protecting your home?!

You should be less worried about the thieves out there as you're inviting the real criminals right in! Safe Home Security, Alliance, Alarm.com and whoever else they're swindling with are the real predators here. My husband and I took over a contract when we moved into our new home back in May with Alliance. We were told our contract would expire in August of 2018 and we would just have to call prior to the contract expiration to cancel.

Instead, we received a bill from Safe Home Security this month (August 2017). We contacted Alliance to first check that this was even valid, since it was not the company we inherited the contract for, and were told they sold it to Safe Home Security. We never once received information on this change, no updates regarding the policies, business, etc. We were told to contact Safe Home Security and attempted to do so, REPEATEDLY.

I'm convinced they do not actually have a customer service department, because we haven't spoken to an actual person once! No matter which number you choose in their menu you get placed into a holding ***, after waiting five minutes or so the robot suggests you press 2 to hop out of the ***, that a rep. will call you back. They don't call back.

If you ignore the message to hang up, another five minutes or so later, the robot tells you to leave a message and a rep. will call you back. They don't call back. If you continue to wait past that point, the robot will eventually say "Please leave a message" only to HANG UP WITHOUT ALLOWING YOU TO LEAVE A MESSAGE.

I have tried to contact them through their website as well, which I'm not convinced goes anywhere. The links for canceling or changing your plan in any way don't work either, I'm sure intentionally. You can't even view their legal page, which I'm positive is not coincidental. Please do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

These crooks are impossible and from what I can see from all the other reviews, theyll probably ruin your credit, as well as suck months and years from you in the process. These people are the real criminals.

If I could give negative stars I would.They should be shut down.

Review about: Safe Home Security Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Safe Home Security?

Comments